Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Where do I start?

This blog is really just for me. I would be surprised if anyone else ever read it. I am doing this for me, for my thoughts, for my fears, for my daily struggles. I've always told my email friends that they are my cheap therapy and they really are. Something about writing things down always helps me think things through, come up with a solution and/or feel better about everything. Paper journals were always too much work. I can type faster than I write anyway. I've started electronic journals before, but never really stuck to it. I'm hoping this will stick. Only time will tell, I would guess.

Just in case someone stumbles across this and is miraculously interested in what I have to say... I am a working mother of three, just trying to get through this thing called life, one day at a time. I am starting Weight Watchers online (again) today and am hoping to chronicle my weight loss journey a bit here. Also expect to talk a bit about the struggles of parenting three children, sustaining a decent, if not healthy, relationship with your husband, making ends meet, satisfying your job requirements at the office, having an occasional adult conversation that isn't about work or bills or laundry, and still maintaining some semblance of sanity...or maybe that's not possible? Maybe that's what I'm trying to find out.

No comments: