Friday, July 17, 2009

I have been remiss

I haven't been blogging much lately. Probably because I've been really busy just trying to juggle work, exercise, kids, home, etc, you know, the usual drill we all juggle every day. But things have just been busier than usual of late. My apologies to the few people who follow this blog because I am just sure you breathlessly await every post from me. HA! :)

Anyway...I will post soon, I promise, with a summary of my progress in the TC, measurements, what I'm doing for workouts and nutrition now, etc.

Other news in my life...I've finally gotten back into scrapbooking and I am so, so excited about. I have done about 18 pages in Ian's (yes Ian's, haven't gotten close to Daniel's yet) baby book and I can feel the creative mojo coming back to me. I'm going on a crop weekend next weekend with some friends and we have ideas to use our Cricuts to make all kinds of adorable word books and all sorts of things. I can't wait! So you'll probably start seeing some posts on crafty stuff up here soon too.

Ok, off to Body Combat at the gym to take out some workplace agression in a more appropriate place than my cubicle wall or a particular software engineer's face. Have a good one!

No comments: