Thursday, June 4, 2009

5 Things

Here are 5 things I am grateful for today:

1. Sunshine
2. Living on the central coast
3. My husband and what a great job he does taking care of me and the kids
4. Lunch with "my girls"
5. My parents - happy belated bday, Daddy...not that he reads this, but... :)

Crazy busy right now with end of school, working out, etc, etc. I signed up for a half-marathon (what?!?). I know. Insane, right? I'm doing it through Team in Training and I'll write more about it later. I ran 1.5 miles on Monday, 2 miles on Tuesday, 2 miles on Wednesday. Today's a rest day and tomorrow I run 2 miles again, then 4 on Saturday. A tad nervous about the 4 on Saturday, but we'll see.

I'll post more later about my Transformation Challenge results and my post-TC workout plans.

Happy Thursday to anybody out there reading!

No comments: