Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Breaking through!

Warning: Scale numbers have been omitted to protect the innocent -- ME! Okay, maybe I'm not that innocent...hold up, did I just channel Brittney? Egad!

Today I finally broke through a barrier on the scale that I haven't been under since just after Daniel was born. I'm not listing actual numbers on here just on the off chance an old boyfriend or someone stumbles upon this post. Yes, I'm that proud.

Anyway, it's one of those 10-pound markers that I've been pushing to be under for a while. For example, 120 or 130. Hey, I said FOR EXAMPLE, didn't I?!?!

Did I get under it before yesterday's official weigh-in day? Of course not. But that's okay, I'm under it now and I will never see that other number on the scale ever again. EVER! Onward and upward folks! But that's negative logic since I want the numbers on the scale to go down. So I guess that would be "Onward and NOT upward." I know, I'm an engineering geek and proud of it.

No comments: