Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Results so far...

I have to say that I was a bit disappointed with my week 4 stats. They are as follows:

Weight: down 9 lbs
Waist: down 0.5"
Hips: down 1.5"
Thighs: down 1.5"

I thought my thighs looked a little thinner. I wasn't too bummed about the 9 lbs, although I thought I could have done better. Wasn't perfect on food, but I'm getting there. I was really frustrated by the 0.5" on my waist. My waist is usually the first place I lose it. But I guess having three kids changed all that, eh? My clothes don't seem to fit any different which is the big frustration. Usually you hear people say, "I haven't lost any weight, but my clothes are fitting better, so I know it's working." Well, I can honestly say that even though I've lost 9 lbs, my clothes were feeling just as tight at week 4. Sigh.

But what's funny (and kind of goes right along with my luck these days) is that the day after my official weigh in for week 4 where I was only down a pound from week 3, I was down another 3. So if we had weighed in one day later, I would have lost 4 pounds in week 4. Grrrrrr! But hey, at least I have a jumpstart on this week. Here's hoping my four pounds stay gone and invite some of their friends to join them!

No comments: